Planymogout Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Devil's Tomb Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A team of mercenaries under the command of hard-charging war veteran Mack (Gooding Jr.), are contracted by a mysterious CIA operative named Elissa (Cruz) to rescue a scientist (Perlman) working on an archeological discovery deep under the Middle Eastern desert. With the help of a mysterious priest (Rollins), Mack and his team soon discover the true secret of what lies beneath the sands. A secret that has been protected for thousands of years. A secret that is not of this Earth
An elite group of soldiers on a covert mission to retrieve a scientist from an underground lab encounter an ancient evil in the facility.
I was genuinely excited when I saw so many actors in this film I knew from other great TV shows and movies. We have Cuba Gooding Jr. who has starred in many blockbusters, Ron Perlman is Hellboy for Pete's Sake.. and for those not up with the British TV, Ray Winstone (Blakley) is a pretty big name also. I was even happy to see Henry Rollins..<br/><br/>…may contain spoilers… <br/><br/>but then the movie started and I got the "B-Movie" sense immediately. The whole set up of the movie is along the same linesa British movie called Outpost starring Ray Stevenson, from HBO's "Rome", and the plot about Nephlim's is sketchy and didn't come together well. To be honest, the way the movie ended could have happened in the first ten minutes of the flick and saved us a lot of time. Apparently all it took was one bullet, which is strange because the "creatures" they met along the way all ate major lead and were still walking around. The ending, with Cuba doing his speech thing, I was just thinking, Dude you went from A-List to Z-List.<br/><br/>This movie should have been produced better, given a proper budget, throw in realistic special effects, some cgi,… and with the cast involved, you could make a killer movie. Too bad this ever went to public, I feel bad for Cuba and Ron. Like another commenter said, Missed Opportunity.
This movie is so bad it's insulting, doubly so because of the cast it has. It wins the waste-of-film decathlon, from a horrible plot to terrible dialogue to cliché acting and plot devices to "action scenes" that are just baffling.<br/><br/>First off, whoever wrote this movie is either a pseudo-Christian or they're not a Christian at all, and rather than do anything remotely like researching the topic of their script, they just kind of assumed everything. This movie lost me from the moment it was "revealed" that the first crazy guy they ran into was "quoting Scripture….Old Testament…Hebrews 9:22." Hebrews is in the Old Testament, huh? Since when? It just gets progressively worse from there. The person writing this knows nothing about Christian mythology or the angelic conflict. They just assume things:<br/><br/>1. "Nephilim are fallen angels" - incorrect. There are no views of the term which say they were the fallen angels, the closest thing to it is the belief that they were the children of angels and men (Gen 6:1-4), whose souls became demons after they were killed.<br/><br/>2. Apparently, angels fell to the earth 2000 years ago - nope, no angels were busy falling to the earth when Christ walked it. The fall happened LONG before human history began. Sheesh, even Milton knew that.<br/><br/>3. God imprisoned angels in ice under remote parts of Iraq where He didn't foresee Americans digging for WMDs - oh this is comical. Gotta love it when God doesn't foresee something happening. The demons are imprisoned in the Abyss, the entrance to which was said to be beneath the Tigris and Euphrates rivers - not just under the sand in Iraq.<br/><br/>And on and on it goes. If you know anything about Christianity you'll be fuming by the end of this turd of a movie. Makes me wonder how they got Cuba Gooding jr. to do this film; Ron Perlman doesn't surprise me so much because he's a little like Samuel L. Jackson and will do just about any film presented to him.<br/><br/>Apart from the glaring Christian mythology mixups, there's also the fact that this movie is one bad cliché after another. They're told the complex collapsed because of seismic activity, yet when they go inside, no one is alarmed at the fact that not one thing is out of place. Usually when there's an earthquake, the place settings at the tables and all the stuff on the shelves won't be in perfect order afterwards. People who have abortions shouldn't wander off alone looking for their aborted fetus when they hear a girl calling "Mommy" (not once, but twice). The action scenes were pathetic, the dialogue was vomitous, and the entire movie was punctuated by some sort of memory Cuba's character kept having that had almost nothing to do with the story itself.<br/><br/>Do yourself a favor and skip this movie at all costs. About the only thing it managed to do well was be disgusting. It's that bad - and I gave Delgo a good review, for reference's sake.<br/><br/>By the way, to the editor who reads this before posting - your spellchecker doesn't know how to spell DIALOGUE.

Copping the Flak full movie with english subtitles online downloadAssassin's Creed telugu full movie downloadhindi Secret Agents free downloadCastlevania: Legends tamil dubbed movie free downloadEpisode 1.49 movie mp4 downloadthe Finding Home full movie in hindi free download hdSkinford malayalam movie downloadthe Steamboat Bill, Jr. hindi dubbed free downloadG.I. Joe: Renegades in hindi movie downloadEpisode 3.26 in hindi free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Planymogout
Please log in to post a reply.