Planymogout Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Batman: The Killing Joke Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b As Batman hunts for the escaped Joker, the Clown Prince of Crime attacks the Gordon family to prove a diabolical point mirroring his own fall into madness.
A good , solid Batman movie.. People are definitely overreacting because of the Batgirl prologue. I personally believe it is is brilliant because in the comic, Barbara is done no justice and simply used as a plot twist. In the prologue they make Barbara/Batgirl an important character. She has role in the movie which makes the tragedy Joker commits later on even more impactful. I love how the prologue doesn&#39;t mess up the original comic. It was a good way to add time to the film. It&#39;s like if you get two batman movies in one !! <br/><br/>Regarding Batman/Barbara&#39;s relationship, I think the twist they added was also brilliant. It shows that even though they are heroes, they are still human and can commit mistakes. It shows a realistic side. When they have sex, I believe it was good to include because it shows how our attitude can quickly go up and down; as well as, how we can act in the heat of the moment. It also shows the difference in experience between them when it comes to being crime fighters. Fanboys are simply overreacting and aren&#39;t looking at the big picture<br/><br/>I give it an 8, because the animation had its ups and downs. The art has its moments where it was spectacular to rock bottom. I do feel they could&#39;ve introduced Joker a little earlier as well. I don&#39;t like how Paris had an obsession with batgirl either that was over the top. <br/><br/>Overall it was a really good movie. It sticks to the comic, The Killing Joke, like we wanted
Batman: The Killing Joke is a animated movie adaptation of the graphic novel of the same name. The comic that provided the source material for this animated film is very popular and recognized for its underlying brilliance and innovation. I&#39;ll start off this review by saying that this movie does not do the graphic novel justice by any means. The movie starts off with a thirty minute prologue detailing the events (involving Batman and Batgirl) that take place before the main story. This half hour piece of garbage is most of what&#39;s wrong with the film. It involves Batman acting out of character to the point where he&#39;s not even Batman anymore, just a strange man underneath a familiar costume. Also included in this prologue is a forgettable subplot that fails to give the movie the extra substance it needed, and Batgirl complaining about her life. The rest of the movie is nothing special, don&#39;t get me wrong. It&#39;s pretty much an exact duplicate of the comic (I won&#39;t spoil anything, for those who haven&#39;t read it yet). If the film had just included the main story segment, I probably would have given it five stars. And I really wish I could. Because, even though I think The Killing Joke is a bit overrated in the world of comics, I still really enjoy it. It would have been fun to see the main story on the big screen, even if it is exactly the same as the comic book. It&#39;s not necessarily even a bad thing to take popular source material and give if a twist or add something new, but here, in this movie, it just plain doesn&#39;t work. The prologue is only there to give the movie some originality. That is what I can&#39;t accept. Adding more to a beloved story for no reason. The animator also has a weird affinity for Batgirl, showing her in a lot of revealing and sexual poses. It just feels really odd to watch an action sequence and then cut to Batgirl&#39;s ass while she&#39;s jogging in leggings. Maybe that&#39;s just me. I would not recommend this movie, or any of the animated Batman movies. If you&#39;re in the mood to watch the caped crusader, go watch The Dark Knight.

Rebut full movie torrentBattle of the Humungonauts full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBr derna Jaukka full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 1.7 in hindi download12 Strong movie in hindi dubbed downloadDeportees 2 movie downloadJason X tamil pdf downloadCaptain Marvel full movie download in hindi hdSaturday Night tamil dubbed movie downloadfree download Mercy Plane
Please log in to post a reply.